Hello sweeties 🙂 I really wanted to make another ASMR trigger words video for you so I contemplated with myself in which language I should record it. I personally find foreign languages very relaxing because it allows me to focus on the sounds of the words instead of trying to listen to what someone is saying so I decided to make a German ASMR trigger words video for you all with some gentle hand movements here and there 🙂
Much love Ilse ♥
Connect with me through my website or social media!
Website: http://thewaterwhispers.com (Sign up and receive 2 EXCLUSIVE drawings + FREE, exclusive downloadable ASMR video.) Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/TheWaterwhispers
⇨ DISCLAIMER: This video is created for relaxation, entertainment and ASMR/tingles/chills inducing purposes only. This video cannot replace any medication or professional treatment. If you have sleep/anxiety/psychological problems please consult your physician or doctor if needed. Do not listen to ASMR videos while driving or operating machinery.
Purchase The Complete Idiot’s Guide to ASMR online:
• Purchase from the publisher (DK)
• Purchase from Amazon
• Purchase from Barnes and Noble
Latest posts by Ilse Blansert (see all)
- The New Zealand Mystery Box Continues!! Fully Whispered ASMR - July 10, 2018
- ASMR Mystery Box from New Zealand! LOTS of CRINKLES ^_^ - July 7, 2018
- (English) How to Make Basil Pesto At Home ~ Whispered ASMR - May 17, 2018