Follow this link for the Dutch version: https://youtu.be/186AAk1VzA0 Hello my awesome tingle heads ♥ After my last ASMR video in which I showed the Dutch foods I brought back home, it got me thinking if you guys might want to see how I make basil pesto. So I decided to ask this question on Patreon and Facebook!
The response I received from you all was overwhelming to say the least so here it is! Today I will demonstrate how to make Basil pesto at home from beginning to end ^_^ If this wasn’t a video for relaxation it would take me about 8 minutes to make so keep that in mind if you want to make it yourself 😉
⇨⇨⇨ Here is the basil pesto recipe in case you want to make it yourself!
* 2 cups fresh basil leaves, packed
* 1/2 cup freshly grated Romano or Parmesan-Reggiano cheese (about 2 ounces)
* 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
* 1/3 cup pine nuts (can sub chopped walnuts)
* 3 garlic cloves, minced (about 3 teaspoons)
* 1/4 teaspoon salt, more to taste
* 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, more to taste
CONNECT with me through my website or social media!
♥ Website: https://www.thewaterwhispers.com (Sign up and receive 2 EXCLUSIVE drawings + FREE, exclusive downloadable ASMR video.)
♥ Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/TheWaterwhispers
♥ Donations: https://www.paypal.me/TheWaterwhispers
♥ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thewaterwhispers/
♥ Twitter: https://twitter.com/_Waterwhispers_
⇨⇨⇨ Disclaimer: This video is created for relaxation, entertainment and ASMR/tingles/chills inducing purposes only. This video cannot replace any medication or professional treatment. If you have sleep/anxiety/psychological problems please consult your physician or doctor if needed. Do not listen to ASMR videos while driving or operating machinery or anything else that requires you to stay alert and focused.
Latest posts by Ilse Blansert (see all)
- Sleepy ASMR ♥ Get Cozy With Me, My Doggo & Plush Collection - August 17, 2018
- The New Zealand Mystery Box Continues!! Fully Whispered ASMR - July 10, 2018
- ASMR Mystery Box from New Zealand! LOTS of CRINKLES ^_^ - July 7, 2018